So the comic book rumor mill that is Bleeding Cool has posted a slew of new tidbits about Marvel Comics and their creative teams playing Ring Around the Rosie. These aren't officially confirmed yet, but here's what's possibly about to go down.
1. The Uncanny X-Force team of Rick Remender and Jerome Opeña may be creating a new series entitled Astonishing Avengers.
2. When Brian Michael Bendis finally leaves the Avengers titles, he'll move over to take on both Uncanny X-Men and relaunch X-Men.
3. Taking Bendis' place on Avengers will be outgoing Fantastic Four writer Jonathan Hickman, possibly with Esad Ribic on art.
4. Taking Hickman's place on Fantastic Four will be outgoing Iron Man writer Matt Fraction with artist Salvador Larroca.
5. Taking Fraction's place on Iron Man will be outgoing Uncanny X-Men writer Kieron Gillen with (*shudder*) Greg Land.
Some of this is true (like the Gillen thing), some of this is rumor, some of this might be all wrong. But pretend it's all fact for the moment – what do you think of these developments? Discuss.